In the initial and future use of induction smelting furnace, the furnace body needs to be lined and sintered.
The furnace lining is divided into acidic and alkaline furnace lining according to different raw materials and smelting needs.
Acid furnace lining is to use quartz sand and other materials to make a protective layer along the inner wall of the furnace to isolate the smelting material from the induction coil in the furnace and protect the induction coil.
Attention shall be paid to striking the furnace lining with uniform force, which shall be finished at one time and formed at one time. After the furnace lining is laid, it needs to be baked at low temperature for a long time to make it condense into a solid whole with considerable strength and can withstand molten liquid stirring and charging impact. During sintering, the method of low power and slow temperature rise in empty furnace shall be followed, and it shall be baked continuously for more than 36 hours to make it fully coagulate and solidify. The knotting of furnace lining is an important premise to ensure the service life and safety of medium frequency electric furnace.
After the furnace lining is knotted, how to operate correctly and reasonably is the key to prolong the service life of the induction furnace and ensure personnel safety. In general, the following inspection shall be conducted before operating the medium frequency electric furnace;
1. Whether the water flow of the water cooling system is smooth, whether the water pressure and temperature of the cooling water are normal, and whether there is water leakage;
2. Whether the dumping system works normally.
3. During the operation, be careful not to touch or touch randomly. One person operates and one person monitors. It is strictly prohibited for miscellaneous personnel to enter the machine room to prevent electric shock.
4. Dry molten materials shall be used in the smelting process, and the materials shall be handled with care and fed frequently. When the melting of molten materials in the furnace reaches the needs, they shall be poured out in time to avoid increasing the loss of furnace lining at high temperature;
5. Frequently observe that when there is redness on the outside of the furnace body, which is the precursor of furnace leakage, timely take measures such as shutting down the medium frequency power supply and pouring out the molten material in the furnace to avoid the occurrence of furnace leakage accident.
6. It should also be noted that when the furnace lining becomes too thin to continue to use, the old furnace lining should be smashed and the new furnace lining should be rebuilt to prevent furnace leakage.
7. In addition, because the induction melting furnace works at high temperature, high voltage and high current. Therefore, the dust in the machine room, power cabinet and the copper bar connected to the induction coil shall be cleaned frequently to prevent insulation reduction and failure.
8. Regularly check whether the water flow and water pressure of each cooling water circuit are normal. Regularly tighten the connecting bolts and nuts of all parts to prevent poor contact from burning the parts. Regularly maintain the pumping motor and reducer of the water cooling system to ensure the normal water supply and oil supply of the equipment. Regularly check the rated voltage and current of the equipment to prevent the failure of the protection circuit. Regular, correct and careful maintenance is an important guarantee to prolong the service life and ensure safety of induction furnace.
Yiphee Electric Furnace Co.,Ltd specializes in producing induction furnace.Tel(WhatsApp):+86-13450756789, firstname.lastname@example.org